The first exploratory session will last for an hour and is free, this will give us the opportunity to meet one another and explore the issues you wish to discuss in therapy. However more importantly it will give you time to reflect on whether you feel we can work therapeutically together as I believe people make this decision during their first session.
After the initial first session each session after that will cost £45, concessions will be considered depending on an individuals circumstances.
Rates for hourly counselling/psychotherapy sessions:
- Individuals: £45
- Groups (fee would be dependant on the size of the group)
- Fees are reviewed annually.
- The normal fee will be charged for sessions not attended unless at least 24 hrs notice is given
- Longer sessions can be arranged if required.
- Daytime and evening appointments are available.
- In most cases clients attend on a weekly basis.
Theme Design copyright of: Ellen Giggenbach ref: www.ellengiggenbach.com